FIVE TANKS
I really
like the videos, it was gratifying to know about stereotypes of other
countries. According to the task number five, we have to talk about Colombian
stereotypes.
One of the most famous is if we are drug dealer. It is because some years before Colombia had “The biggest one” called Pablo Escobar. As we know he had done many things in the past as a result, we are knowing for loving drugs. I am not sure about this one, it is because some people do love drugs but, other people just hate it. It depends on the person and the people that treat with.
Another one
is that Colombia woman are easy. I do not know how to explain this one without
using the swearword that foreign use. Foreign thinks that we have the best
prostitutes or, that Colombian women look for money, easy money. I am not sure about this one, I guess it depends on the person.
Unfortunately, when we talk about stereotypes, we tend to highlight the negative things that we find in people from our country. In that regard, what positive stereotypes can we highlight about colombians?
ResponderEliminar