Reflections: Emotional self-management
The emotions that are most difficult to manage when others disagree with me are:
- The anger
- Indifference
I deal with these by:
- I just take a time to get relax, then i just respect their opinion. Not everyone will think the same way that I do.
The influence on my own thinking that I need to be most aware of so they don't prejudice my thinking are:
- To put the money over everything.
- Not believing everything they tell me.
I will deal with this by:
- Taking into account the opinion of my partners
- Not to have a supporting point, like research, authors, etc.
I deal with it by:
- Look for information.
Hello Hugo!
ResponderEliminarI find interesting the words you have used to describe the emotions you get when others disagree with you. It is always hard to control oneself from reacting to somebody else's opinions about our own ideas, and more, when such ideas go against our main priorities. I would like to ask you the following, though: What has been the most memorable experience you have had when someone has disagreed with you in the past?
Best Regards,
Jhon
The most memorable was a couple of mouth ago, the group that I use to be were taking about the importance of the love and money. We always have discussion with it. A half of the group thinks that money is more important than the love (me included), the other part thinks that love is more important than money. We were discussing in a good way, but the time was passing and the comments were more aggressive. Then, Then we turn the discussion into a personal talk, it was really bad because we were not in speaking terms for two weeks.
ResponderEliminar